Sunday October 15th, 2017
Start time: 9:00 AM
Judge: Danielle Toms
$8 per class
Pre-registration until 5pm Fri October 13th- $7 per class
Stalls available for show $25 for day $35 overnight be sure to reserve yours early…
Rules and Information
1. An open check, made out to Walnut Spring Stables, must be left with the secretary, to ensure payment of fees.
2. Due to insurance regulations ALL RIDERS must wear approved helmets while mounted. NO EXCEPTIONS.
3. All riders must sign a release form, if under 18, parent or guardian must sign.
4. No lunging horses in the main ring.
5. A negative Coggins test within one year, for each horse, must be presented before numbers will be handed out.
6. The Judge’s decision is final.
7. The management reserves the right to add, combine or cancel classes.
8. Walnut Spring Stables and the employees are not responsible for any harm caused to human or animal, while on the property. Liability is at your own risk.
9. NO dogs allowed on the property.
10. Pre-entries are welcomed and may be emailed to email@example.com by Friday prior to the show at 5pm.
11. Any questions about classes, stabling, etc maybe directed to Megan Hopper or Heather Flynn; firstname.lastname@example.org
12. While formal show attire is not required; riders are expected to present themselves and their horses in a neat and safe fashion.
13. Concession will be provided by the VT Western Riding Team. Please come support them.
Tentative Time Schedule
Schooling from 7:00-8:45
Registration Open at 7:30am
Morning Session 9:00 am
Afternoon Session not to begin before 1:00pm